Welcome to the website of the Embassy of Bangladesh, The Hague Bangladesh has a long and friendly association with the Netherlands. The Netherlands was among the very first countries which recognized Bangladesh at the early stage of her independence. [ Read more... ]
Travel Permit/Documents are issued to Bangladeshi nationals who for some reason are not in possession of their Bangladeshi Passport and needs to return to Bangladesh.
Requirements of Travel Document:
(1) Make an appointment with the consular officer of the embassy
(2) Applicant should be present in the Embassy for an interview
(3) Present any of the following documents showing applicant's Bangladeshi identity:
- Copy of Previous Passport (if any).
- Bangladeshi Birth Certificate and nationality certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka.
(4) 4 (four) Passport Size photographs
(5) Duly filled-in Passport application form
Fees (Non-refundable): The fee for issuance of Travel Permit is €25.
The Embassy will contact the applicant to collect the Travel document from the Embassy.
Note 1 : All the applicants who are below 18 years old have to submit a written permission from his/ her parents with their copies of Passports / IDs.