For “No visa required (NVR)” to travel to Bangladesh for the Bangladeshi origin Dutch:
- Bangladeshi origin foreign citizens (except SAARC countries) are eligible for endorsement of “No Visa Required to Travel to Bangladesh” stamp on their foreign passports. Their (foreign born) spouses and children are also eligible for this endorsement, which allows the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
- The application must be in the prescribed form (Download the Form) of the Embassy.
- Three passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the application form.
- Foreign passport, in original, needs to be submitted with a validity of at least six months.
Required documents to submit with the application form:
- At least one of the following documents in original along with a photocopy must be submitted with the application form:
- Valid Bangladeshi Passport: Name spelling of the applicants and name of Father/Mother must be same in both Bangladesh and Dutch Passport. If any difference in names appears then endorsement/amendment/ correction in Bangladesh Passport must be done beforehand.
- National Identity Card issued by the appropriate authority of Bangladesh.
- Following documents in original along with a photocopy are also to be submitted while applying for the above status for a child:
- Current/ expired Bangladeshi passport of Father/Mother. Names of Father/Mother must be the same in both Birth Certificate of Child and parent’s Bangladesh Passport.
- Child’s Bangladeshi passport or Dutch birth certificate where parents’ names and particulars are included. Names of the Child, and his/her Father and Mother along with other Particulars must be same.
- While applying for NVR for one’s spouse who is not originally a Bangladeshi national:
- Valid Bangladeshi Passport of the person applying for NVR for spouse with foreign nationality
- Foreign Passport/ Citizenship Certificate.
- Valid marriage documents attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka or valid marriage certificate from the City Corporation/Gemente of the Netherlands.
- Declaration of the relationship and request for issuance of NVR, by the spouse (Bangladeshi).
NVR fees for the Bangladeshi origin Dutch Nationals (Fee Non-refundable):
Entry: NVR Stamp
Category: Urgent (only for new NVR)
Methods of Availing of the service:Methods of Availing of the service:
- Direct Services by in-person visit to the Embassy. Or,
- Postal Service (Postage paid return envelope with recipient’s name and address are to be included).
Please note that the Embassy has the right to ask for any additional documents at any stage for scrutiny by the Consular Officer before rendering any service. The authority also reserves the right to reject any application or document at any time without ascertaining any reasons.